Omnichannel Sales Support
Omnichannel sales approach is a business model used by companies to provide a more attractive and convenient customer experience by complete integration of sales processes and data and enabling seamless switching over various sales channels for your customers.
Nowadays the presence of omnichannel support plays a huge role in a business's performance on the market. Oftentimes, it is the primary reason behind leaving customers happy and receiving positive customer reviews, leading to recurring sales and bringing in new customers.
Thanks to its cloud-native structure and natural integration capabilities, ERP.net platform comes with readily available fully integrated omnichannel sales support to automate the processes for order creation and preparation, inventory management, collecting payments, receiving customer feedback, and many others.
How Multichannel and Omnichannel business models differ
Multichannel sales approach is a business strategy where multiple communicational channels are used for making sales and customer service and support. Such approach gives customers the opportunity to use more than one channel (more than one way) to learn more about the products and services supplied by a given business, and ultimately, purchase them. Customers can use various channels, such as:
- Physically visiting the store
- Booking or buying on the phone
- Online shopping on desktop or mobile devices
- Customer support via email, phone, website, social networks, mobile applications, or chat
Derived from multichannel strategy and complemented by Unified Communications, omnichannel sales is an evolutionary model that builds on top of it by completely unifying all possible sales channels and sharing the full set of data across them. This allows a seamless integration of all the data encompassing the customer's interaction with a business and the products and services it offers.
The integrated Omnichannel sales support into ERP.net platform allows your customers to move from one sales channel to another as many times as they like, without requiring them to provide the same information twice - be it spoken or digitally. This way customers get a feeling for a consistent and progressive journey that continually adds actual value in response to their time and efforts.
Sales channel unification of ERP.net platform results in integrating all key data about any given customer and sharing it between sales agents, representatives, back-office staff, and managers. Your staff gets access to a rich set of vital customer information, such as:
- Questions raised and communication that took place across available channels
- Past and current inquiries and orders made by the customer
- Sales made to the specific customer
- Price lists and discounts that apply for the customer
- Bonus programs, coupons, and other benefits that attract customers and help pulling of new sales
- Payments log and unpaid dues
- Feedback and customer satisfaction data
And while multichannel provides a solid foundation for a customer to utilize more than one way to find and buy products and services or seek support, omnichannel sales empower businesses to keep full track of all interactions and held communication with the customer, even when switching the interaction channel, from the very beginning of the customer journey, along with journals storing calls, inquiries, orders and sales records.
Benefits Provided by Omnichannel Sales in ERP.net
ERP.net's omnichannel sales support enables the system to inherently share necessary data related to the specific customer between all sales members. You can use this powerful feature to take your customer service to a whole new level and reinforce your value proposition in tons of ways:
- Customers no longer need to repeatedly give the same information over and over
- Sales agents can quickly access previously entered data by the customer or other sales team members
- Unified inventory throughout all channels allowing better track of current available quantities, timely stocks replenishing, ensuring quantities available for promise, avoiding supply shortage or surplus, and enhanced overall inventory management
- Customer interaction can begin at any touchpoint and on any channel
- The customer journey gets flexible, seamlessly switching over different channels at any point of the process
- Sales and support staff can realize a high-quality and timely service thanks to immediate insight into customer profile and records
- Unnecessary delays in customer service can be completely eliminated, so customers are no longer kept waiting on hold
Increasing the Value Proposition for Your Business
ERP.net brings a whole new lot of opportunities for all businesses operating in Distribution and Retail sectors, Field Service Management, and others.
By adopting the omnichannel sales approach of ERP.net, your business can unify all bits of information concerning communication with the customer, opportunities rising, promotions and offers, price lists and discounts, sales records, loyalty programs, payments history, etc.
ERP.net can help you automate your business processes related to sales closing and enable you to provide top-notch after-sales support for keeping your customers recurringly engaged with your products and services.
The omnichannel sales approach integrated feature of ERP.net platform provides value to industries dealing in:
- Over-the-phone sales
- Wholesale distribution
- Point of sale (POS)
- Field sales and many other
Business Intelligence and Decision Making
By bringing all sales and customer data to a single place, ensuring access for everyone involved, and tracking the full processes and results, ERP.net allows your managers to make decisions based on detailed real-time data that is collected and processed from records like history logs, journals, filed documents, and others.
Representing this data in a graphical form and a more visual way allows your management to better assimilate the ongoing processes and current bottom line, unlocking opportunities to make intelligent decisions with an eye to future business growth.