Welcome to the ERP.net information site!
ERP.net is a comprehensive cloud ERP platform, accessible from web, desktop and mobile. It can be used to manage multiple legal entities in a single ERP instance, sharing processes and definitions. ERP.net tightly integrates a lot of applications and has a unique hybrid integration model, balancing between the all-in-one and best-of-breed approaches.
Use this site to get detailed information about the ERP.net platform - solutions, features, case studies, etc. The information is geared towards prospect customers, previewing ERP.net for their ERP implementation plans.
ERP.net takes a different approach than most vendors to the ERP selection process. The selection of a new ERP is a major decision for any company and such decision requires significant research. Hence, this info site is structured as an academic research site with as little as possible marketing stuff.
The system features are arguably one of the most important factors when selecting an ERP. Use this section to read more about the different modules and features of ERP.net.
- Highlighted Features - ERP.net's universal strongpoints applicable throughout the platform's systems.
- General - General features, applicable to all modules.
- CRM - Features related to the CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Logistics - Logistics encompasses movement and storage of physical goods.
- Production - Conversion of raw materials to finished products.
- Financials - Company financials management, including regulatory compliance.
- Community Management - Management of all external relations with customers, fans, partners, suppliers, etc.
- Integrations - Built-in integrations with external services.
- Third-party apps - Third-party apps developed for the ERP.net platform.
Solutions & Customers
Use this section to preview our tailor made solutions for the different industries. Each industry solution contains general description, highlighted features, customers and case studies.
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Health and Life Sciences
- High Tech
- Industrial Machinery and Components
- Professional Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Wholesale Distribution
This section contains general information about the platform, hosting, licensing, etc.
- Try ERP.net Live Now - try our business management platform's well-established, and even brand-new, pre-released features.
- Licensing - explaining concurrent sessions, core and other licensing topics.
- System Information - hosting, high-availability, disaster-recovery, etc.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions for the platform, subsystems, integrations, implementation, etc.