WMS Worker Application
Your WMS Module comes complemented by the mobile application WMS Worker.
WMS Worker helps streamline the complex sets of warehouse operations and provide the means for a more successful completion of tasks for every one of your team members by bringing more flexibility, automation, and sustainability into your warehouse management activities.
Functionality and features
The mobile application enables your warehouse workers to work in a much more organized, predictive, and productive manner by digitalizing and facilitating the processes of:
- Receiving and fulfilling warehouse orders
- Moving goods from one location to another
- Checking quantities in stock (available quantities) by storage location and/or product
- Performing reconciliations for any given storage location.
WMS Worker guides and helps warehouse employees throughout their daily duties, while saving their work results directly to WMS Module's records and updating the Inventory Management System (IMS) and Accounting Modules' records accordingly in the process.
The Positive Impact WMS Worker Can Have on Your Warehouse Operations
Your WMS mobile application empowers your warehouse management strategy by providing a number of benefits:
- Saves time by making new warehouse orders visible to employees immediately after documents are released thanks to real-time operation
- Mitigates the risk of making errors due to tracking the full cycle of order execution and progress, product quantities, and locations
- Improves output by guiding the users throughout task completion, providing instructions, navigating workers to storage locations with available quantities, and many other features.
WMS Worker comes with integrated support for a wide range of mobile devices, including specialized mobile terminals for warehouse use. This is thanks to the intrinsic cloud structure of the application. WMS Worker runs on the web and consumes negligible resources on the mobile device it is accessed by. Developed with a modern, intuitive, and user-friendly interface, WMS Worker is optimized for one-hand operation.