Industrial Machinery and Components Solution
The Production Sector Was Transformed. Fundamentally.
Nowadays, modern manufacturing enterprises need something more than what standard ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems have to offer. Governmental and international regulations are constantly becoming stricter. And with the evergoing tightening of ecological, financial, quality, safety, and other requirements and standards, too many businesses struggle with keeping maximal levels of efficiency for their production process, while ensuring their products still successfully meet all these requirements.
The Successful Solution Is Flexible
All of this dictates an acute necessity for a flexible business management solution - one that can support:
- an agile approach to the production processes
- lean manufacturing
- lean supply chain
while at the same time maintain versatile production capacity.
A solution that can guarantee structured product and production technologies data, as well as a way to unfold the ability to quickly organize and start the production orders and respond to sudden disruptions caused by kinds of various factors.
A solution that helps planning, overseeing, and adjusting to the workload and capacity of the production resources.
A solution that will increase modern business's ability to respond quickly and adequately to fluctuations in demand volumes and market trends in order to improve productivity and profitability.
Your ERP.net platform can empower your manufacturing business with overcoming these and other challenges.
The Successful Solution Is Connected and Mobile
In such a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing world of business, our technology provides never before seen connectivity and data sharing at the tips of our fingers. This signifies the successful and competitive ERP solution ought to be mobile, available on the web, and accessible via various kinds of mobile devices, able to be completely integrated with the communications system of the company.
The Production module of ERP.net retains full relations to all production-relevant details of the finished products, technologies, and their processes:
- Manufacturing costs, quantities, and ratios
- Planning, scheduling, and executing procurement requisitions and purchase orders from suppliers
- Storage of raw materials and semi-finished products used in the making of the finished goods
- Scheduling and adjusting for resources capacity
The Successful Solution Is Automated
Providing automated document fulfillment (DF), shop floor operations scheduling, and material and capacity requirements planning, ERP.net's Production module can automate your manufacturing plant's workflow. From planning the procurement of raw materials and semi-finished products, to scheduling and executing production orders, to stowing finished goods, ERP.net's platform has got your business covered in recording, organizing, and monitoring stacks of complex tasks.
The Production module of ERP.net can help you prepare and guide your production operations throughout their stages in a highly automated manner, delivering cost reduction and optimal performance of your machine park and your operators.
The Successful Solution Is Trustworthy
A modern and productive business management system must also be highly reliable, secure, and capable of managing a network of geographically separated production facilities, warehouses, and trade offices.
Therefore, we offer our solution ERP.net in the cloud. Being cloud-based ERP.net system retains functions like:
- High availability - access your system anytime, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with minimal to zero downtime
- High reliability - thanks to the continuous strive for enhancement, we keep our products up to date and optimize our system and application suite, backing up its processing ability
- Strict security - with no data or business logics stored on-premises, your business's sensitive information is protected from local intrusions, attempts to access and manipulate data without authorization, or corrupt data locally
- System integrity - offered as an integrated solution, ERP.net's Production module is a part of our core platform and is fully integrated and synchronized with all other main modules partially or entirely concerned in production: financial, logistics, CRM, IMS, WMS
- Management of geographically split business units - the Production module offers management of geographically distanced facilities and offices of a single company, as well as businesses owning and operating multiple proprietary legal entities as part of their business structure.
The Successful Solution Provides Business Intelligence
In addition, the production platform must also offer powerful business intelligence functionalities enabling real-time visibility into manufacturing operations data.
It is crucial for a production company to monitor a large set of key parameters, such as its workflows, material consumption, production rates, production costs, profitability rates, and many other details.
This type of data can contribute to making focused and successful decisions based on material procurement schedules, human and machine resources workload, capacity, and output, planned repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment, and other real and meaningful data instead of based on blind guesswork.
Why We Believe ERP.net Is the Proper Choice for Your Business
We have put a lot of work into our solutions, and we've made sure ERP.net fully meets and surpasses the numerous complex sets of requirements contemporary manufacturing companies face. The Production module of ERP.net provides the system integrity of a self-sufficient core solution and extensive functionalities of a custom application set for a modern production and trade company to benefit from.
The Production module of ERP.net possesses a rich set of features concerning production and production-related activities that make it stand out as a market-leading production management platform:
- Bill of Materials
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II)
- Capacity Resource Planning (CRP)
- Shop Floor Control (SFC)
- Product configurator
- Lot Tracking
- Serial Numbers Tracking
- Integration with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) module
- Barcode control
- Business Intelligence (BI) for manufacturing operations
Of course, our Production module has been and still remains put to the test by a number of clients and their own challenges:
- Austrotherm (BG)
- Plant For Optics (BG)
- Ilinden (BG)
- Opticoelectron Group (BG)
- Realmet MCC Innovation Group (BG)
- Cimcoop Holding (BG)
- HUS (BG)
- Janev Engineering (BG)