My Apps in ERP.net
Nowadays everyone comes across an immense variety of activities throughout their workday.
Based on the role we take in our company, we do so much:
- Operative Activities - engaging with tasks, entering and finding information, preparing documentation
- Creative Work - idea generation, brainstorming, project management, authoring content and shaping product design
- Communication - emails, phone talks, in-person and remote meetings, conducting interviews
- Organization - managing events, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies
- Expert Work - managing teams and their assignments, extracting useful insights, making informed decisions
To support them throughout all these and other challenges and tasks, businesses and their teams look for apps dedicated for each of these purposes.
However, juggling disparate apps from various vendors, designed for different systems and platforms, presents its own set of challenges.
ERP.net integrates all of your information, processes, and interactions in a centralized platform, making their management so easy.
My Apps is the light, modern app package in ERP.net focused entirely onto you. My Apps combines all the necessary digital tools in a single, integrated app suite, intended for boosting your personal productivity and ensuring seamless team collaboration.
Your App Suite in ERP.net
- Dashboard - your homeplace to start your day with ease and get an at-a-glimpse view of your most interesting events, records, and so many more.
- Groups - the means to break down silos between your teams and employees through an integrated and team-shared chat, calendar, to do lists, files, and others.
- Calendar - summarizing your personal engagement across appointments, meetings, and other events.
- To Do - your personal reminders to make sure nothing ever has the slightest chance to slip through your fingers.
- Timeline - showing what new has been going on recently involving you and your company, visually mapping out how those events unfold in a set timeframe with regards to each other.
- Tiles - offering an opportunity to create and save various views of different sections of your data that can be accessed and switched between in a single tap.
- Favorites - bringing together all the people, companies, documents, and items that you find interesting, keeping them in a one-touch reach.