Solutions Tailored for the Distribution Business
Client Center of ERP.net
The new Client Center of ERP.net provides your customers with access to a vast set of services and facilitations for them and their business. The fully integrated functionality serves as a self-service customer portal and a B2B communicational channel at the same time, allowing your customers to review their data and use a direct channel for communication in a time that is suitable for everyone.
Client Center is available on the web via browser, so your clients are always using the latest version without having to download and periodically update any apps. The new functionality's customer service automation abilities open an immense opportunity for you to save time for your sales and maintenance teams.
- New and intuitive design of the Client Center, resembling ERP.net web client interface
- Provides customers with full access to their own data 24/7/365
- Checking payments due which allows your clients to keep an eye on their outstanding payments to you
- Ability to place new orders directly in the Client Center, taking into account the price lists and discounts for the current client
- Reviews on orders placed and ability to cancel orders that have not entered fulfilment
- Chatter identical to the ones used by social networks for direct communication in a time convenient for the customer
- Ask our team functionality facilitating communication and storing chat history in the corporative ERP platform
Merchandizing functionality of ERP.net
The new Merchandizing functionality is the next extension of the open platform of ERP.net, revolutionizing the distribution business's marketing model. Utilizing this functionality, businesses can bring more connectivity, mobility, and versatility throughout your office sales teams, traveling sales representatives, as well as your back-office staff supporting the campaigns and marketing resources planning and budgeting.
Merchandizing helps put delays and slow deployment of campaign executions in the past for good, thanks to the new planning, documenting, and management features it brings, in the office, as well as fully mobile, on the go. With Merchandizing you can react immediately to new customers' and vendors' requirements or wants, and even get ahead of market trends the moment they begin to form.
The new functionality brings countless opportunities for digitalizing and automating your marketing strategy management, some of which are:
- Planning various campaigns and their related activities by your team management
- Distributing campaign activities and tracking their fulfilment
- Detecting and tracking available quantities and product placement in the store, on site, directly via mobile devices
- Automatic reviews of product quantities and system suggestions for new orders
- Placing new orders on the go via Vendor Managed Inventory using a mobile device
- Documenting store visits with photos and files uploaded from mobile devices
- Researching competitor activities and products when visiting stores
Warehouse Management System of ERP.net
Running your warehouses in a well-organized and cost-effective manner is an approach that explicably multiplies the achievements coming from the efforts you invest in your undertakings. Operating a warehouse where internal operations and dispatch are happening more predictably minimizes the chances of making errors and falling behind schedules, reducing the costs and time for disaster recovery.
Solving the complex issues of warehouse management is a crucial investment for having a successful distribution company, and that is exactly why ERP.net now offers the Warehouse Management System Module.
WMS of ERP.net is a comprehensive and connected solution empowering your business by integrating the activities of arranging, executing, and monitoring the ongoing processes into, within, and coming from your warehouses.
Warehouse Management makes it possible for you to break down the chunks of work your employees are facing everyday into small consistent, structured, and simple warehouse orders and tasks for them to fulfill, such as receive, move, label, inspect, kit, dispatch, and others.
WMS features the mobile application WMS Worker for directing and helping your warehouse workers in their daily duties.
ERP.net's WMS is loaded with features your business can take advantage of:
- Control and management over all tasks, processes, and operations in your warehouse
- Mobile Application WMS Worker with integrated support for a wide range of mobile devices
- Multi-level (Multi-stage) hierarchical structure for precise virtual representation of your physical warehouses
- Full compatibility with composite products, logistic units, and variable measurement ratio products
- Fast, fail-safe, and reliable operation due to real-time connection to all systems comprising the platform
- Defining flexible warehouse policies throughout the hierarchical structure of the virtual warehouse