The logistics modules of ERP.net connect and coordinate all activities in the management of material, financial and information flows in the company.
The modules cover the management of various logistics activities, such as:
- Customer service
- Demand forecasting
- Order processing; Stock management
- Order management
- Supplier relationship management
- Supply chain management
- Addressing storage space
- Management of returned products, scraps, etc.
The main objective of ERP.net Logistics is to help you provide products and materials where and when they are needed. In order for the logistics process to be smooth, the system monitors it based on prescriptions, technologies, orders from customers and to suppliers, inventory, sales projections, etc.
- Expedition - organizes and prepares dispatching orders to customers
- Warehouse - distributes orders and helps you control the execution of storage operations that lead to changes in inventory
- Supply Planning / DRP - built-in supply optimization models and product provisioning methods